What Can You Expect From SERVPRO of Maitland-Casselberry After a Storm?
Storm season is here! Living in Central Florida has its advantages. We are close to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and the many beautiful natural attractions-like Lake Lilly, the springs, and beaches-awesome multi-cultural restaurants, and the I-4 Eyesore. Ok, that last one is a joke! We are also very familiar with hurricane season. While we may not always be in the major cone, we often experience some severe weather associated with these major storms. Here at SERVPRO of Maitland-Casselberry we are available immediately by phone, and once it is safe for our crews to be on the road we will dispatch them to you. What can you expect if you call us?
- Our staff will answer your call. Our staff is trained for these situations. We believe that it is imperative for you to speak to us directly, not our answering service during times of disaster. Our phones are answered by staff for the first initial days after a storm event so that we can best serve our community.
- Be prepared to answer a few questions. We need to gather some information for our technicians so that they can be properly prepared to help you. This means we need to understand what areas of damage you’re currently seeing. Do you have water and power? Do you need a roof tarp or board up? All of these are critical questions. We know that you are concerned about your family and your home. We are too. We want to do the best job for you.
- We will advise you of what is generally expected regarding payment. Some insurance companies operate differently during a storm event. They may advise that we collect payment up front, or they may advise that we wait to collect. Either way, you can be sure that we will be up front and clear with you about what to expect regarding pricing at the time of your service.
- Calls are dispatched to crews as soon as possible. While we wish we could get to everyone immediately it is physically not possible. We do however have the power of SERVPRO behind us. While we are busy working with customers on the phone we know that our SERVPRO team from around the country is on the way to back us up. We generally have additional crews in the area within hours. Our goal at SERVPRO is always to serve our community, and we have the backing of over 1,000 other offices to help us accomplish that!
- Safety is our top priority. Please make sure to let us know about downed trees or power lines around you if you are aware of them. Our crews typically are in large trucks. We will do everything in our power to get to you as quickly and safely as possible.
We hope that our communities stay safe this hurricane season, but if you need us we are Here to Help!