Maitland Office Disaster Recovery Plan
It’s 2:45am on a Sunday morning. You get a call that there is an emergency in your office. The caller tells you that there was a small fire and that the sprinkler system put it out, but that the entire building is now damaged from the water. What is your next step? Who do you call?
Do you have a plan of action? What if there was a way for you to start making the important phone calls before you even leave your house? What if there was something as simple as an app on your phone or tablet that would allow you to access all of the information that you need? That’s where our ERP comes in! ERP stands for Emergency Ready Profile or Emergency Ready Plan, and allows you to have a plan for any emergencies that may happen in your commercial building. The ERP has everything and anything you want to have in your preparedness plan, from the location of the main power shut off switch all the way to where the blue prints are located. Having a plan of action allows anyone from the owner of the building to the custodians working the nightshift to be able to possibly prevent additional damages from occurring, while stopping the main source of damage from spreading. The best part is you can access this ERP directly from your smartphone or tablet by simply installing the free SERVPRO Ready App. The app can be downloaded on as many devices as you deem necessary.
You may ask, “How will it benefit me and my business?” Not many business owners/managers know that about 50% of businesses are unable to reopen following a disaster. Of the businesses that do survive, the overwhelmingly majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And, knowing you are “Ready for whatever happens” speaks trust to your employees. Showing that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.
By working with SERVPRO of Maitland-Casselberry, and allowing us to provide your business with an Emergency Ready Plan, your business can receive the benefit of over 35 years of experience in reducing the impact of any natural or man-made disaster. Our teams are leaders in water and fire damage response and can help you quickly get your business back in working order.
The Emergency Ready Plan Advantages:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- -This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- -It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- -This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- -This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. In advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
- -Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call